1. INSPECTION AND TEST METHODS – GENERAL
Every building construction work shall be inspected and tested by the representative of the main contractor to keep their Quality Plan in force as detailed here: All the installations will have a unique reference for the purpose of inspection/testing methods; It will be a condition in the purchase order, that wherever necessary individual sub-contractors will prepare inspection and test methods plans appropriate to their work activities. The supply of electrical work process is a key necessity in today’s world.
The licensed person in charge of the electrical work should be provided with the proper instructions and layout specifications for satisfactorily and safely completing the testing and commissioning process.
2. SITE AUDITS
- Site audits will be carried out as scheduled.
- Recording of non-conformance resulting from a site audit will be recorded on an audit report form.
- Comments on the cause, corrective and/or tentative action should be completed at the end of the audit, this also included the date of corrective actions to be implemented.
- Follow-up action to verify that the proposed action has been completed should be authorized by the auditor or the Project Manager.