Our Client – A Global Fortune 500 firm, is hiring IT consultants for their Delhi-NCR offices.
Technitab’s client is a Global Fortune 500 firm, process driven and a sought after paymaster multinational company, with offices in 100+ countries.
Combining IT and business knowledge, the world of IT consultancy demands a broad range of skills. An IT consultant works in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
- They work to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in various organisations.
- IT consultants may provide strategic guidance to clients with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and enabling major business processes through enhancements to IT.
- They can provide guidance during selection and procurement as well as providing expert technical assistance, and may be responsible for user training and feedback.
- IT consultants may also be involved in sales and business development, as well as technical duties.Candidates with experience in application security and web application security.
Required Applied knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience:
- Experience of writing FRS, Digital Blue-print and SRS documents
- Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design
/Detailing of Processes
- Should have worked in a consulting environment undertaking and documenting process
- Be able to interact with client process owners and collate requirements for ERP/IT/E-
- Experience/understanding of ERP – software, components, architecture and processes
- Experience of project management and monitoring
- Strong analytical and time-management skill
- Should a Masters or Bachelors in computer science / IT or BE / B. Tech / MBA.
- Industry accepted Digital certifications will be preferred.
- Understanding customer requirements and business objectives
- Providing strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Ability to learn new concepts, business processes and software quickly
- Experience of development, support, maintenance, implementation and monitoring of a
complex ERP modules
- Analytical approach to problem-solving; ability to use technology to solve business
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English and Hindi)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers;
- Adhere to instruction/expectations around administrative activities such as time entry, HR tools, etc.
- Managing IT initiatives and collaborating with customer’s technical staff
- Presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
- Helping customers with change-management activities
No. of positions: 15
Interested candidates can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we have multiple job openings with our clients and at Technitab.
- Substation Automation Engineer
- Senior Electrical Relay System Protection Engineer
- Protection Engineer
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer
- Testing and Commissioning Engineer
- Back-End Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Web Designer
- PHP Developer
- Intern @ Technitab
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Ethical Hacker
- SMAC certified professional
- Social Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data entry Operator
- Cryptocurrency traders
- Back Office Executive
Interested candidates can email their resume at : email@example.com