Our Noida, Sec -63 based client is a team of highly innovative and dedicated security researchers. They work attentively to keep their customers information secured. They build products and services that make sure the critical data and resources are safe & protected. Within one year they have established a stable client base with many satisfying corporate and government clients.
Technitab’s client is well connected with the information & security ecosystem of the country, which is their main domain. Client has distinguished itself with quality deliverables. Therefore, having established the cashcow business, client is targeting to build the next-gen products and services.
We are looking for Ethical hackers (white hat hacker) to protect networks and computers of our clients from attacks from unethical hackers (black hat hacker) who illegally penetrate computers to access private and sensitive information. Using advanced software, you will attempt to penetrate our client’s system in a legitimate, lawful manner, in almost the same way a hacker does. The goal is to uncover any weak areas in the system. Once a weakness is found, it is patched. As part of the security team, you will also ensure that the system is firewalled, security protocols are in place and sensitive files are encrypted.
- Candidates with experience in application security and web application security.
- Conduct Penetration testing for thin & thick client based applications
- Ability to provide remediation solution of vulnerabilities.
- Conduct Penetration testing for thin & thick client based application
- Expert level understanding of Security concepts.
- Conduct source-code review using automated and manual approaches
- Keep oneself updated on the latest IT Security news, exploits, hacks
Required Applied knowledge and Experience
- 2 year of experience of bug bounty hacking or penetration testing
- Expertise and experience of conducting vulnerability assessments as per standards such as OWASP, SANS and WASC, NIST.
- Experience in testing of large internal network and system hacking is a big plus
- Experience of identification and mitigation of vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and other application and network level protocols.
- Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and configuration review for web applications, mobile applications.
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Application Security
- Candidates with OSCP certifications
- Ethical Hacking Security Analysis
- Information Security Analyst
▪ BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA / B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science
▪ Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Ethical Hacking with OSCP Certification.
- An ethical hacker may also employ other social engineering techniques like shoulder surfing to gain access to crucial information or play the kindness card to trick employees to part with their passwords.
- An ethical hacker should attempt to evade IDS (Intrusion Detection systems), IPS (Intrusion Prevention systems), honeypots, and firewalls.
- Sniffing networks, bypassing, cracking wireless encryption, hijacking web servers and web applications.
- Ethical hackers may also handle issues related to laptop theft and employee fraud.
Screening Tests & Interviews
First set of round:
Screening tests followed by Personal Interviews
Second set of rounds:
Screening tests followed by Personal Interview by Client / Reporting Manager
Third set of rounds:
No. of positions: 1
Interested candidates can apply on: email@example.com
Currently we have multiple job openings with our clients and at Technitab.
- Substation Automation Engineer
- Senior Electrical Relay System Protection Engineer
- Protection Engineer
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer
- Testing and Commissioning Engineer
- Back-End Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Web Designer
- PHP Developer
- Intern @ Technitab
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Ethical Hacker
- SMAC certified professional
- Social Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data entry Operator
- Cryptocurrency traders
- Back Office Executive
Interested candidates can email their resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org