Our Noida, Sec -63 based client is a team of highly innovative and dedicated security researchers. They work attentively to keep their customers information secured. They build products and services that make sure the critical data and resources are safe & protected. Within one year they have established a stable client base with many satisfying corporate and government clients.
Technitab’s client is well connected with the information & security ecosystem of the country, which is their main domain. Client has distinguished itself with quality deliverables. Therefore, having established the cashcow business, client is targeting to build the next-gen products and services.
The Digital Marketing Specialists role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in depth knowledge of products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, campaign reporting and tracking conversion rates to make improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Lead generation/Email Marketing
- Creating Text ads, Image Ads & Banner Ads.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Technical content writing/blogs
- The ability to work on robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Must have good knowledge of Keyword farming while content writing. and also be able to index and crawl the web pages.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Knowledge of Keyword research & Web Ranking Improvement Techniques, Content Marketing, Organic/Paid Search, SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, Re-Marketing Knowledge of websmater
- Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, Social media and Affiliate programs.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- The applicant must be excellent in English written and Oral.
No. of positions: 2
Interested candidates can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we have multiple job openings with our clients and at Technitab.
- Substation Automation Engineer
- Senior Electrical Relay System Protection Engineer
- Protection Engineer
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer
- Testing and Commissioning Engineer
- Back-End Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Web Designer
- PHP Developer
- Intern @ Technitab
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Ethical Hacker
- SMAC certified professional
- Social Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data entry Operator
- Cryptocurrency traders
- Back Office Executive
Interested candidates can email their resume at : email@example.com