substation testing and commissioning
Technitab is an engineering organization extending services solutions for all industries in power sector. It has gained vast experience in the field of substation testing and commissioning activities in various Power system projects involving Power generation, Transmission and Distribution networks, Power utilities and Process industries. We are competent in Engineering, Design, Erection, testing and commissioning, pre-commissioning, Operation and maintenance of HV, MV and EHV sub-stations, Power networks and other heavy industrial sectors. We are the emerging service provider for | substation testing and commissioning automation services:
- Survey and Data collection from Site.
- Preparation of engineering documents, SLD, Layout Preparation, BOM and I/O List, cable schedule and adaptation schedule preparation.
- Panel Erection, Cable laying and Termination.
- Preparation of RTU Configuration files and PLC logics for sub-station automation.
- Testing and commissioning of RTU and obtaining SAT certificate from customer.
We commenced our technical services in 2015. We have dedicated team of engineers who are having vast experience in power sector, also our engineers undergo training facilities which enables them to acquire wide range of skills on growing technology needs and achieving customer satisfaction by focusing on quality at work. We undertake Testing & Commissioning of Protection Systems of all types of Relays including Electromechanical to Numerical Relays of all Manufacturers (ABB, Siemens, AREVA).
We also have expertise in Integration of IEDs with SCADA/DCS
- Modification of Protocols in IEDs.
- Configuration of Protocol converter (Gateway which converts the IED protocol into a SCADA compatible protocol) if required.
- IED Address Mapping for Scada/DCS.
- Testing of IEDs for the provided protection setting
- Configuration ,integration of Data Concentrator,IED & MFT with Scada/DCS.
- EHV Equipment Testing and commissioning
- Numerical Relay Testing and Calibration
- Static Relay Testing and Calibration
- Auxiliary Relay Testing
- Protection auditing
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Routine / Type Testing
- Refurbishment of Protection Scheme
- Operation and Maintenance
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Relay Setting Calculation
- Coordination Study
- Project management
- Technical training on Power System
- Fault flow studies
- Residual Life Assessment
- Energy auditing
- Fault Analysis
- Third party inspection
- Preparation of Cable schedule
- Cable laying & Termination
- Site Survey
To know more about our services Click Here
Tools & Infrastructure
- DELTA 4110 -TANGENT DELTA / POWER FACTOR TEST SYSTEM
- DIGITAL MULTIMETER
- GALVANO METER
- RELAY TEST KIT – SINGLE PHASE – 50 A, 100 A
- CONTACT RESISTANCE KIT – 100 A
- OMICRON CMC356 – 3Ph RELAY TEST KIT
MINI CLAMP – 400 mA
- VARIAC – 10 A, 15 A, 28 A
- EARTH RESISTANCE TESTER
- TECO METER
- DC POWER PACK
- STEP UP TRANSFORMER – 2 KV, 5 KV
- WINDING RESISTANCE KIT – 10 A
- DIGITAL INSULATION TESTER – 5 KV
- AC LEAKAGE TESTER – 2000 A
- PRIMARY INJECTION SET – 2000A 2500A
- BREAKER ANALYZER (DCRM)
- THERMO METER