Site Supervisor – SCADA project shall support in management, supervision and coordination of the SCADA systems engineering activities for state-wide or country-level capital projects.
Major Projects countries: Nepal / Bhutan / India
- Coordinate the supplies, testing & commissioning of Control Centre and SCADA systems
- Interface with customers, including FAT, commissioning and SAT support
- The candidate will be required to travel to project sites
REQUIRED APPLIED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience – Approx. 5 years
- Responsible for site commissioning activities
- Should coordinate with customer and vendor during commissioning
- Initial joining will be in Mumbai (2-3 Months) and then at Site as per requirement
- Basic knowledge of SCADA / Linux / SQL / Oracle will be an added advantage
- Support, coordinates, report and reviews the work of assigned staff; liaison work activities and coordinates schedules, projects and programs with client
- Understands the workflow and prioritization of project activities. Maps the priority charts of the SCADA systems and all related staff and suggests appropriate corrective action when necessary; provides inputs and support to project staff
- Provides support to the project team on matters as directed and requested. Prepares and presents reports, presentations, and other necessary correspondence; attends and participates in professional site meetings
- Ensures project processes, policies and practices are interpreted, applied consistently and effectively
- Ensures accountability and compliance with the relevant current and applicable laws, Agency policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provides overall site responsibility for non-technical requirements.
- Collaborates closely with Projects to validate functional and technical requirements. Supports discussions on project criteria for SCADA systems, including design criteria, standard specifications and drawings, design build project requirements etc.
- Site point of contact for SCADA systems engineers that are assigned to project
- BE / B.Tech in Electrical / IT / Electronics
- Minimum four (4) year of relevant experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Understanding and preparing regular spreadsheets and site reports
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other department staff, management, vendors, outside agencies and the clients.
- Reviewing or checking the work products at site to ensure conformance to standards.
- Applying project management techniques and principles and defining a detailed project scope and control scope as a means of achieving overall project objectives.
- Applying appropriate oral and written communication skills to various individuals ranging from Agency employees, engineering consultants and government / state agencies
- Techniques to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
- Principles of business letter writing and basic report preparation.
- English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Modern office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and statistical databases.
- Project management techniques and principles including Strong communications skills to coordinate with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
Send CV on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call on Mobile: +91 8851126642