Are you an Experienced Electrical or Electronics Engineer and wish to boost your career in Energy Automation / Substation Automation / Control Relay Protection? We have got an opportunity for you to learn on-the-job about the Testing & Commissioning for our Clients’ projects.
EXAMPLE: Testing & commissioning of Siemens Energy Automation systems:-
- Server based (eg. SICAM PAS, SICAM SCC),
- RTU based (eg. Tool Box, TM1703, AK1703, AK3, FRTU)
- HMI System (eg. Simatic WinCC, SICAM 230)
Graduate Engineer Trainee (L2)
Reporting line: Energy Automation – Automation Systems or Protection Systems
Location: This function is based out of Delhi-NCR / Bangalore / Chennai. The company shall add/remove/change locations based on the individual’s capability and company’s requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities: Depending on the previous experience and Offer letter the GET2 will be given onsite training in either Automation Systems or Protection Systems. He will be exposed to software systems and processes of our client for handling responsibilities in Testing, commissioning of Energy Automation Systems (SAS / PAS / CRP). Interface with customers, including trouble shooting and commissioning support across various project sites.
Training period: 2 months (1 month with Senior on-site support and 1 months with remote support)
Service Surety Bond: 1 year | Rs 1 Lakh; starting from the date of Appointment
Inter-state travel & lodging fees: NIL / Reimbursable (all travel bookings and hotel rent are paid by company)
Other Site Expenses during Training: NIL / Reimbursable (local travel and per diem is paid by company)
CTC, effective from appointment date: As per offer letter, normally 20% to 40% hike from your current salary
Job Guarantee: Once selected you are already On-the-Job; your extra efforts to learn quickly during your training period might reduce the duration of your training period. Till date, ALL our GET’s have got job confirmations from our clients after or even before their prescribed 2 months of training period.
Documentation & Requirements: Upon selection, the following shall be submitted to process your candidature application: –
- 6 passport size photographs
- Copy of age proof & Identity proofs (Passport, Aadhar Card & PAN Card)
- Copy of Residence Proof (Driving License/Ration Card/ Voter ID)
- Original educational mark-sheets & certificates submission for Service surety bond
- Returnable Rs 1 Lakh Cheque (undated) and bank letter for Service surety bond
- Copy of Experience Certificate/s (Last 2 employers appointment letters & salary slips etc).
- Relieving Letter / acceptance of resignation from previous employer.
- Proof of last salary drawn (last 3 salary slips, last compensation revision letter and Bank Statement reflecting the same salary as in salary slips)
- Copy of 3 months bank statement and blank cheque / bank passbook
- Signed Resume and signed Offer Letter, as your acceptance of the offer
- Must have his own laptop, ready for installation of job related software
- BE / Diploma in Electrical or Electronics
- Minimum one year of relevant experience in the T&D Energy Automation field
- Lesser experience (3 months to 6 months) can be placed as GET-level1 if selected
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
No. of positions: Limited batch intakes, once in every month
Interested candidates can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 8851126642
* WHAT IS OJT?
On-the-job training (sometimes abbreviated OTJ or OJT, and sometimes called direct instruction) is one of the earliest forms of training — observational learning is probably the earliest. It is one-on-one training located at the job site, where someone who knows how to do a task shows another how to perform it.
Currently we have multiple job openings with our clients and at Technitab.
- Substation Automation Engineer
- Senior Electrical Relay System Protection Engineer
- Protection Engineer
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer
- Testing and Commissioning Engineer
- Back-End Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Web Designer
- PHP Developer
- Intern @ Technitab
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Ethical Hacker
- SMAC certified professional
- Social Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data entry Operator
- Cryptocurrency traders
- Back Office Executive
Interested candidates can email their resume at : email@example.com