Are you an Electrical or Electronics Engineer and wish to kick-start your career in Energy Automation? We have got an opportunity for you – to learn and get into main-stream engineering jobs through OJT*.
Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee (L1)
Reporting line: Energy Automation – Automation Systems or Protection Systems
Location: This function is based out of Greater Noida. The company shall add/remove/change locations based on the individual’s capability and company’s requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities: Qualified Graduate Engineer Trainee -L1(GET1) will be groomed in either Automation Systems or Protection Systems. He will be groomed to handle responsibilities in Testing, commissioning of Energy Automation Systems (SAS / PAS / CRP). Interface with customers, including trouble shooting and commissioning support across various project sites.
Training period: 6 months (3 months with Senior on-site support and 3 months with remote support)
Service Surety Bond: 3 years | Rs 1 Lakh; starting from the date of Appointment
Inter-state travel & lodging fees (site lodging & base location): Rs 50,000 /- , for entire Training period
Expenses by GET1 during Training: Boarding (food), local travel and incidentals
CTC, effective from appointment date: Rs. 2,48,700 per annum
Job Guarantee: Rigorous training schedule with hands-on-experience on real projects ensures a strong candidature. 100% assistance for placement interviews. However, this does not guarantee a job, unless the candidate puts his 200% efforts to learn. Currently, ALL our GET’s have got job confirmations within their prescribed training periods.
Documentation required: Upon selection, the following shall be submitted to process your candidature application: –
- 6 passport size photographs
- Copy of age proof & Identity proofs (Passport, Aadhar Card & PAN Card)
- Copy of Residence Proof (Driving License/Ration Card/ Vote ID)
- Original educational mark-sheets & certificates submission for Service surety bond
- Returnable Rs 1 Lakh Cheque (undated) and bank letter for Service surety bond
- Copy of 3 months bank statement and blank cheque / bank passbook
- Signed Resume and signed Offer Letter, as your acceptance of the offer
Education qualification & requirments:
- The candidate should be from Engineering background with bachelor’s degree in either Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Meritorious Diploma holders in either Electrical or Electronics, with good analytical and communication skills along with reasonable computer literacy (MS Office) can also apply.
- Must have his own laptop, ready for installation of training software and OJT
No. of positions: Limited batch intakes, once in every quarter
Interested candidates can apply on: email@example.com
* WHAT IS OJT?
On-the-job training (sometimes abbreviated OTJ or OJT, and sometimes called direct instruction) is one of the earliest forms of training — observational learning is probably the earliest. It is one-on-one training located at the job site, where someone who knows how to do a task shows another how to perform it.
Currently we have multiple job openings with our clients and at Technitab.
- Substation Automation Engineer
- Senior Electrical Relay System Protection Engineer
- Protection Engineer
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer
- Testing and Commissioning Engineer
- Back-End Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Web Designer
- PHP Developer
- Intern @ Technitab
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Android App Developer
- Ethical Hacker
- SMAC certified professional
- Social Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data entry Operator
- Cryptocurrency traders
- Back Office Executive
Interested candidates can email their resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org