Technitab is an engineering organization extending services solutions for all industries in power sector. It has gained vast experience in the field of testing & commissioning activities in various Power system projects involving Power generation, Transmission and Distribution networks Power utilities and Process industries.
We are competent in Engineering, Design, Erection, testing and commissioning, pre-commissioning, Operation and maintenance of HV, MV and EHV sub-stations, Power networks and other heavy industrial sectors. We are the emerging service provider for Testing and commissioning and substation automation services:
- Survey and Data collection from Site.
- Preparation of engineering documents, SLD, Layout Preparation, BOM and I/O List, cable schedule and adaptation schedule preparation.
- Panel Erection, Cable laying and Termination.
- Preparation of RTU Configuration files and PLC logics for sub-station automation.
- Testing and commissioning of RTU and obtaining SAT certificate from customer.
We commenced our technical services in 2015. We have dedicated team of engineers who are having vast experience in power sector, also our engineers undergo training facilities which enables them to acquire wide range of skills on growing technology needs and achieving customer satisfaction by focusing on quality at work. We undertake Testing & Commissioning of Protection Systems of all types of Relays including Electromechanical to Numerical Relays of all Manufacturers (ABB, Siemens, AREVA).
- Field devices: Sensors and Actuators
- HMI and SCADA systems
- Industry 4.0 communications
- PID and Cascade control loops
- OPC interface in SCADA systems
- Web based SCADA systems
- PLC and DCS systems
- Ladder Programming
- HART protocols
- Neural networks in Process automation
- IOT in BMS
- Energy Management in BMS
- Security in BMS network
- Access control systems
- Communication protocols
- BMS connected to Smart phones
- Modern Building Security systems
- Telecontrol Communication standards
- OPGW cables
- HMI and SCADA systems
- Modbus protocol
- Station Controllers
- Field devices
- RSTP in SAS
- Protocol converters
- Need of Network Security systems
Industrial Automation machines assist to simplify the tasks and they (robots) can be operated in the most dangerous situations where a man cannot be capable to do. This is the reason why they have gained a prominent place in the industries.
To operate machinery, industrial Automation companies use control systems, which help to finish a particular process. Using automation machines, labour usage will be reduced. On the other hand, it also helps to enhance the quality, precision and accuracy of systems. Industries such as mechanical, airplanes, hydraulics, computers and many others have been using the automation.
…Our Engineers works dedicatedly to deliver your project modules with desired quality standards and within timelines..
A process automation or automation system (PAS) is used to automatically control a process such as chemical, oil refineries, paper and pulp factories. The PAS often uses a network to interconnect sensors, controllers, operator terminals and actuators. A PAS is often based on open standards in contrast to a DCS (distributed control system), which is traditionally proprietary. However in recent times the PAS is considered to be more associated with SCADA systems.
Process automation involves using computer technology and software engineering to help power plants and factories in industries as diverse as paper, mining and cement operate more efficiently and safely.
We also have expertise in Integration of IEDs with SCADA/DCS
- Modification of Protocols in IEDs.
- Configuration of Protocol converter (Gateway which converts the IED protocol into a SCADA compatible protocol) if required.
- IED Address Mapping for Scada/DCS.
- Testing of IEDs for the provided protection setting
- Configuration ,integration of Data Concentrator,IED & MFT with Scada/DCS.
- Indian sites
- APAC sites
- SAARC sites
Site acceptance test determines that each piece of electrical equipment is ready for energization and that it will operate as designed and perform as an integral part of the system. Test personnel inspect and provide acceptance testing on each piece of the equipment to verify it meets specification to, energize and verify the overall installation of the system conforms to the drawings.
Once our team determines that individual pieces of equipment are operating properly, our testing engineers develop an energization plan. We energize the entire system to verify it is operating as intended and meeting design requirements. Our clients receive full documentation of the system’s performance and integrity.
Substation Control Systems and RTUs
- SICAM PAS
- SICAM AK 3
- SICAM TM
- SICAM A8000 Series
- SICAM Safety
Operation, Monitoring and Diagnosis
- SICAM SCC
- SICAM PQ Analyzer
- SICAM DISTO
- SICAM Diamond
Software for Substation Automation
- SICAM PAS UI
- SICAM TOOLBOX II
- SICAM WEB
- SICAM Device Manager
- SICAM Protocol Test System
- DIGSI 4
- DIGSI 5
- IEC 61850 System Configurator