We are actively seeking strong Proposal Writer / Proposal Manager to join our successful team in Noida. The below mentioned requirement might be a perfect fit for you.
Technitab is a full-service IT services, and staffing firm with multiple offices in India. Technitab is recognized as one of the fastest growing IT services and software development Companies. With a partnership of all major technology vendors, Technitab has built a strong Government and commercial customer base including top companies, state and federal agencies.
Job Title: Proposal Writer / Proposal Manager
Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Should be able to work with a Team of State/Local Proposal Writers, who are all working on US States business opportunities.
- Communication (both verbal and written) should be a high-scoring metric for this position.
- Able to capture the opportunities from various State Portals and quickly capture the Addendum’s/Modifications and QAs those are released by the State Agencies from time-to-time.
- Should be well-versed with the RFPs /RFQs Market, and have a strong understanding of end-to-end Proposal Management Life Cycle.
- Technically strong enough to understand the Technical jargon related to various technologies.
- Take ownership of Developing Business Proposals related to Information Technology domain, and serving the Government sector.
- Interacting with US clients to understand their IT landscape, roadmap, Long term Plan, and Business Analyze requirements and processes to design & propose optimized solutions.
- Follows the Proposal Review standards, time-lines and protocols and works in coordination with other Teams such as Pre-Sales Team, Pricing Team, Recruitment Team, and On-site Team.
- Display high-standards in preparation of Presentations, Graphics, Methodologies, Approaches and Response Content those are necessary for building the Win-Themes of the Proposals.
- Should be able to judge the best Pricing methodologies on case-by-case basis, and should be able to give the Costing structures for variety of RFPs/RFQs those may be FFP-type, T&M-type, or Hybrid-type.
- Able to work under high-pressurized environment, and should be willing to stretch beyond the call of duty when critical Proposals are due for submission.
If you are interested please email your most updated resume and below details to email@example.com.
- Current Location:
- Total Years of Experience:
- Current Company Name:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Availability Dates for telephonic interview (Laptop is must during telephonic interview):
Salary is not a constraint for right candidate.
Kindly forward this page to friends or colleagues if anybody is looking for job change.