The Digital Marketing Specialists role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in depth knowledge of products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, campaign reporting and tracking conversion rates to make improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, PPC, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, Social media and Affiliate programs.
No. of positions: 1
Interested candidates can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Currently we have multiple job openings at Technitab. Candidates can join Technitab by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently we have jobs availability for the following positions at our Noida & Delhi office:
- Substation Automation Engineer (15 – 20k)
- Protection Engineer (15 – 20k)
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer (15 – 20k)
- Testing and Commissioning Engineer (15 – 18k)
- Back-End Developer (12 – 15k)
- Front-End Developer (12 – 15k)
- Web Designer (10 – 15k)
- PHP Developer (20 – 25k)
- Intern @ Technitab
- Digital Marketing Specialist (12 – 15k)
- Android App Developer (15 – 20k)
Intrested candidates can drop their resume at : email@example.com