Technitab offers its experienced resources and expertise over a wide area of cutting-edge energy technologies and independent oversight, combined with proven business acumen. Building our work for publicly and privately-owned utilities, we are able to provide our clients with IT & EPC resources, having hands-on experience in relevant technologies. At Technitab, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do!
We are looking for a Testing and Commissioning Engineer to support our clients in commissioning of Control and Relay Panels and substation Energy Monitoring/Management systems.
• Perform function testing of substation control circuits on relay panel, transformers & circuit breaker change-outs.
• Perform end-to-end relay testing using Test software or Protection Suite etc.
• Develop written standard commissioning, testing and maintenance procedures for protective relaying.
• Diploma/ B.E (EEE)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
• Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
• Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
Above 1-3 years for B.E and above 4 years for Diploma. Lesser experience (3 months to 6 months) would be placed as trainee Engineers
• 1 – 3 years of hands on experience installing, maintaining, testing, commissioning & repairing protective relays on GIS HV sub-stations, high – voltage transformers, circuit breakers, switchgear, protective relays, cables, MV capacitors banks of electrical projects.
• Should be proficient with the protection equipment and the operational procedures and practices that are applicable to 12kv to 220kv electrical systems.
• Should have knowledge in Numerical relays testing , configuration of Various makes like ABB, Siemens, Alstom, Schneider, SEL.
• Calibrate & perform functional tests on both electromechanical and micro-processor based protective relays for high voltage substations.
• Experience installing, maintaining, testing, & repairing circuit breakers, transformers, switchgear, and similar equipment.
• Capable of trouble shooting distribution and transmission controls circuits
No. of positions: 4
Interested candidates can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we have multiple job openings at Technitab. Candidates can join Technitab by sending their CV to email@example.com. Currently we have jobs availability for the following positions at our Noida & Delhi office:
- Substation Automation Engineer (15 – 20k)
- Protection Engineer (15 – 20k)
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer (15 – 20k)
- Testing and Commissioning Engineer (15 – 18k)
- Back-End Developer (12 – 15k)
- Front-End Developer (12 – 15k)
- Web Designer (10 – 15k)
- PHP Developer (20 – 25k)
- Intern @ Technitab
- Digital Marketing Specialist (12 – 15k)
- Android App Developer (15 – 20k)
Intrested candidates can drop their resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org