Are you an Engineer with Experience ? I’ve got a Salary HIKE for you. Hiring Indian CRP / SAS Engineers (min 3 months hand-on exp with likes of #SchneiderElectric, #ABB, #Areva, #Alstom, #Siemens, #GE, #Emerson, #Rockwell #CooperPS, Current Group, #EfacecACS, #S&CElectric and #SchweitzerSEL etc ) – email your CV to email@example.com. Best salary packages, Training provided, immediate joining for North India based projects #Substation Automation, #Control, Relay & Protection.
Technitab offers its experienced resources and expertise over a wide area of cutting-edge energy technologies and independent oversight, combined with proven business acumen. Building our work for publicly and privately-owned utilities, we are able to provide our clients with IT & EPC resources, having hands-on experience in relevant technologies. At Technitab, you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do!
We are looking for a Substation Automation Engineer to support our clients in commissioning of Control and Relay Panels and substation Energy Monitoring/Management systems.
The Automation Engineer shall provide services related to commissioning of Substation Automation System for reputed companies like Siemens / ABB / Schneider.
For example if deputed on Siemens projects – Server Based (SICAM PAS, SICAM SCC), RTU( Tool Box, TM1703, AK1703, AK3, FRTU) based HMI System( Simatic WinCC, SICAM 230), Supervision of installation for pre-requisites of commissioning at Siemens project sites across the Northern India.
Required Applied knowledge and Experience
▪ BE / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
▪ Min 1 year relevant experience in the testing and commissioning of Substation Automation Systems
▪ Lesser experience (3 months to 6 months) would be placed as trainee Engineers
Screening Tests & Interviews
First set of round:
Screening tests followed by Personal Interviews
Second set of rounds:
Screening tests followed by Personal Interview by Client / Reporting Manager
Third set of rounds:
No. of positions: 4
Interested candidates can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we have multiple job openings at Technitab. Candidates can join Technitab by sending their CV to email@example.com. Currently we have jobs availability for the following positions at our Noida & Delhi office:
- Substation Automation Engineer (15 – 25k)
- Senior Electrical Relay System Protection Engineer (at par with industry)
- Protection Engineer (15 – 25k)
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer (15 – 20k)
- Testing and Commissioning Engineer (15 – 18k)
- Back-End Developer (12 – 15k)
- Front-End Developer (12 – 15k)
- Web Designer (10 – 15k)
- PHP Developer (20 – 25k)
- Intern @ Technitab
- Digital Marketing Specialist (12 – 15k)
- Android App Developer (15 – 20k)
Intrested candidates can drop their resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org